The Fedora duck that thought it was a...? (was RE: Speakup Modified Fedora 4 Will Be Delayed)

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Jun 28 16:36:51 EDT 2005

I have told you all I know, and all I really care to know about Fedora
numbering. As I said in my last message, I really don't give a damm
about the subject.

My only interest, as I said in the first instance, is that the
information posted regarding the Speakup Modified is accurate and reliable. I
will not hesitate to respond forcefully on that account, and I also
don't care whether you regard my response as aggressive or whatever.