fedora core 4 also on dvd and patching 2.0 speakup with 2.6.12 fails

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Jun 28 09:02:21 EDT 2005

I'll pass along your interest in a DVD. I think it's a reasonable
request to Cheap Bytes.

Don't bother trying to patch and compile the FC4 kernel at this time
unless you're prepared to get your hands down in the code and figure out
why it doesn't compile.

There is no way to start a new kernel without rebooting.