Speakup Modified Fedora 4 Will Be Delayed

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Jun 27 20:58:36 EDT 2005

As I recall, this all started over whether 2.6.12 kernels had anything
to do with why Speakup was not yet working with FC4. I believe I've
answered that. I'm done. If you want to know about Fedora/Redhat naming
conventions, it's documented somewhere on their web site. I feel no
obligation to continue down that road.