Speakup Modified Fedora 4 Will Be Delayed

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Mon Jun 27 13:59:14 EDT 2005

The version on the rpm also has the architecture.  How does Fedora signify what
is a release and a revision?  When we build rpms here and according to an rpm
howto, major and minor versions are changes in the program and release numbers
refer to changes in the rpm itself which do not reflect changes in the source
code.