Ot, getting win xp working with a samba printer

Beth Hatch bhatch200 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 00:23:42 EDT 2005

Hi Greg,

I'm one of those newbie Linux users who also uses Windows as a computer
networking student,  so maybe I can help.  Please feel free to write to me
off list and I'll see if I can help you.<smile>  If/when you do write to me
off list, I was wondering if you could tell me what steps you took to
install your printer, e.g. did you use the add printer wizard or were you
using the add new hardware wizard?  Second, if you tell XP that you are
installing a network printer, does it show any printers available via the
add printer wizard?  And last, what kind of printer are you using?

	If you like, please email me at bhatch200 at comcast.net.

Best Regards,

Beth