A pine question

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Sat Jun 18 21:04:47 EDT 2005

What you are looking for is the rules command. Go to setup (s) then
rules (r). The help from here (ctrl+g) is fairly good on this topic.

Equal causes can produce very unequal effects.
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7

And so it came to pass that on Sat, 18 Jun 2005, Dan Murphy said