making a directory tree:

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Thu Jun 16 09:59:43 EDT 2005

Hello,
You can't use the mount --bind call to mount more than one directory or
file at a time. In other words, you can only specify a single source and
a single target. If you want to have all subdirectories available in a
single directory, I suggest using the "ln" command to create symbolic
links to the directories you are attempting to access.

Equal causes can produce very unequal effects.
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7

And so it came to pass that on Wed, 15 Jun 2005, Steve Dawes said