ot: free Webhost?

Michael whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Mon Jun 13 14:38:08 EDT 2005

It will work, but you will need to consider the following.
DHCP will mean your IP address may change, so you will need to make sure
your web address points to your computer. There are some services that have
a client that will automatically update the information for you, I can't say
which ones work well or not as I am inside a network and can't use these.
From
Michael Whapples
"An optamist is someone who has never had much experience"