Thanks for the Improvements

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Mon Jun 13 10:22:44 EDT 2005

Well, after nearly 4-months I am finally back in linux.  Sinc I now have a
dec-talk U S B  it is quite responsive, a world of difference from the decpc.
Next, thanks for adding volume and pitch controlls.
While there are a ton of issues before I get back to completely enjoying my new
Dell PC, the first-and-most obvious thing I notice is how extremely fast or
should I say faster access to my shell-account.
Yes, I would still like to try YASR  I got a small taste of it running oralux.
I will say this much, the improved responsiveness goes along way toward my
enjoyment of speakup.  Now, a dictionary and a way to have single digit numbers
would be outstanding
Thanks again
Hart