web browsing and section 508 under linux

David Poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Thu Jun 9 09:11:13 EDT 2005

Ah,

There are standards by which you can measure accessibility and
usability.  I draw on these standards in my responses to this type of
question.  I have many years of experience in developping  and
implementing tests including observational data by the ton.  I
usually remain in the back ground but will speak out when a strongly
opinionated incorrect statement is put forth because I feel that the
facts should be given to the community.

Yes, There is personal preference and yes, there are many factors
that need to be taken into account before a fit can be made for
someone's needs especially if there are multiple barriers to consider
but, no.  It is quite clear how to achieve what can be achieved.
Apple have broken the bar on this.

Thanks!

--
Jonnie Apple Seed