web browsing and section 508 under linux

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Jun 9 08:59:46 EDT 2005

oops?
missed this one.
Indeed though in any case. mac in general and of course safari is
beyond accessible.  can be obtained with a lot less money, and does not
have the windows problems to boot.
Still accessibility is a very individual, not a generalized thing.  What
is accessible for one may not be for someone else, as we all bring our
individual skills strengths and weakness tot he table.
Karen