commands

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Wed Jun 1 16:33:10 EDT 2005

All drives in Linux appear as a single file system.  There is no drive C.
Your main file system starts at /, and branches out from there.

So just change directories to where ever your drive is mounted, and you
will see your files.

For example, if you ahve your dos partitions mounted under /dos, or
/mnt/dos, cd to there:

cd /dos
ls

If you don't know where things are, type:

mount

/dev/hda is your first IDE drive, and /dev/hda1 is your first IDE drive's
first partition (which would be drive C, if it had DOS on it).