Why Not Speakup on LQ?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat Jul 30 21:08:58 EDT 2005

Well, I was googling for downloads of the latest speakup.  Ok, from the regular
speakup site, it claims I have 121 hours left for this first disk.  At that
rate, we may have a Democrat in the Whitehouse?  So I was thinking,
www.linuxquestions.org
has many distributions.  Why couldn't they house either mirrirs or speakup
files?
Many months ago, I wrote them and suggested they have a screen-reader forum.
They said there isn't enough call for it.  Well, its a catch22 if there were
blind helpful files there, more blind people would visit--and get involved.
Thanks for listening
Hart