Braillenote PK and Linux

Guy Schlosser guyster at buckeye-express.com
Thu Jul 28 17:04:25 EDT 2005

Hi all:

I've been away for a while due to work, but got a question.  I was running
Linux on an Athlon 1.3 GHZ processor, but have now migrated to a P4 3.0
GHZ.  I want to install Linux on my new system, but don't have any ISA
slots for my doubletalk.  I do however have a braillenote PK.  Can I use
that as a synth in Linux?  If so, can someone give me some advice or point
me toward any howtos?  I'm thinking about installing Fedora or possibly
Debbian.  Probably will stick with Fedora though, since that's what I was
running before and it ran pretty flawlessly.  Any help in this matter would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy