An idea,

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Wed Jul 27 01:52:40 EDT 2005

Well, I am not sure how it worked, but I once tried an X server for
windows which was able to figure out the controls under Linux and my
windows screen reader was able to read them after a fashion, so I
wonder if there is some window information passed to the Xserver after
all.

on Wednesday 07/27/2005 Kelly Prescott(prescott at deltav.org) wrote