Another list question

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Tue Jul 26 21:46:21 EDT 2005

Also, don't forget that if you change your From address, most list
managers will reject your message. They allow posts from subscribed
users only. Mailman also has a feature that conceals addresses in
archives which helps.

- --
It's not one damn thing after another, it's the same damn thing over and
over. (History repeats itself)
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7

And so it came to pass that on Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Kenny Hitt said