Question about redhat9 and speakup.

Steve Dawes sdawes at telus.net
Mon Jul 25 12:47:12 EDT 2005

You can probably still find the kernels for RH9 on the speak-up site
linux-speakup.org
under speakup/disks
look for RedHat.
If they are no longer there, there is probably some one on the list that is
still running RH9 that may have the kernels for you.

However, your friend can upgrade to fedora with a little work using yum.

I have done this ever since yum was released.

Steve

Steve Dawes
Calgary Canada.