Speakup installation

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Sun Jul 24 04:52:39 EDT 2005

On Sat, Jul 23, 2005 at 10:04:26PM -0500, Kenny Hitt wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I wasn't running down Fedora.  If anyone thought that from my message,
> they are wrong.
>
>           Kenny
It was obvious to me that you were simply providing a context for the
original post by pointing out that it was referring to a Fedora
installation, and that Fedora is only one distribution among many. If
someone regards that as "putting down" Fedora, that is very likely not
your problem.

BTW: As everyone knows,  a "full installation" will involve 14 CD
images.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (88% of Full)
But you can still get downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh