contacting dectalk express driver maintainers

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Fri Jul 22 22:27:56 EDT 2005

Hi, I am trying to report some bugs in the dectalk express driver, when I
type a capital leter the voice rases in pitch as it should but then after
this the pitch drops down lower then it was before I typed the capital
leter.  I either have to turn off and back on or just reset the pitch via
speakup.  Also, it would be useful if things like rate and pitch and voice
could be command line options like the serial port and synthisizer are to
speakup or modules.  Is this the best place on reporting these kind of bugs?
I know it is not the dectalk unit itself as I also use windows xp
professional service pack 2 with window eyes and don't have this problem.
Also, Does the new dectalk usb work on usb mode or just in serial mode with
speakup?  bye
My web page is at http://www.nickgawronski.com