bookshare.org unpack

Beth Hatch bhatch200 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 21 11:41:18 EDT 2005

Hi,

I understand that the books have an encrypted password.<smile>  I've been
able to use zip by unpacking books by renaming them and entering my password
when prompted.  I'm sorry to cause confusion for anyone, but I thought since
it worked for me that it might help others.  I guess it's time for me to
stay out of this then for now since what I suggested didn't work.<smile>

Beth