bookshare.org unpack

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Jul 21 11:37:24 EDT 2005

Well, I just now tried the unpack tool and it surprisingly worked here.
I'm running Slackware 10.1 on this box.  I thought I had heard something
about a miss matched library or some such a long time ago but never
persued it much.  Anyway, it does work here.

Oh, on another subject, has any progress been made on getting the
O'reily books to work better with Daisy? The only answers or suggestions
in the past was to extract the HTML and use that in a browser.  I really
wanted to take advantage of the daisy navigation features.  They even
had a disclaimer that the o"Reily books couldn't be used in the windows
Daisy reader.  I didn't think it worked with Listen-up but can't say any
further on that one yet.