question about srpms

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Tue Jul 19 14:57:49 EDT 2005

There like glorified tarballs.  As I understand it, so you have versioning and
dependency checking in your sources.  I don't know if redhat makes a separate
dependency list for source packages.  This isn't explained or even suggested in
the rpm howto but obviously your dependencies may be different.