[ma-linux] Quick Screen Question

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Jul 14 21:03:14 EDT 2005

t a word of thanks for all the great screen alias suggestions yesterday.
It was really a wealth of helpful material. Thank you to all who wrote.

I've got it working. It turns out the aliases I wanted were mostly in my
.bash_profile, for reasons that no longer really pertain in the way I
use my systems. I really liked the idea of creating a separate .alias
and sourcing it via .bashrc. So, I've implemented that and now screen
gets all the aliases I was looking for.

				Janina