a converison program for xls files?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Jul 14 00:04:29 EDT 2005

Hi again,
It seems that wv only works with ms word documents proper, as I saw no
reference to xls files themselves.  However I would not mind a look at the
xlshtml program on your ftp site. what username/password procedure do you
employ?
   I will be log in in from my Linux shell service shellworld.
Thanks again
Karen