Speakup with artic txprt driver?

Farhan i.am.farhan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 22:17:39 EDT 2005

When i had linux, i had used the txprt switch or what ever you wana
call it, my artic is a 6-15 version 1.5.

on7/10/2005Al Puzzuoli said
Interesting.  I don't even hink I have those settings.  My transport is a
model 615 version 1.5.  Maybe they had newer firmware revisions or
something?

Do these settings come up if you turn on the transport while holding down
the mode button, or can they be accessed via a command line utility?

Thanks,