Question about Kernel.

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Fri Jul 8 01:55:27 EDT 2005

Hi, Why go with fedora core 2 when fedora core 4 with speakup is going to be
released soon?  If I were you, I would just wait and reinstall from scratch
once fedora core 4 is ready with speakup.  The kernel you should use is the
i586 or you can use the i686, either one would work, I usually use the i586
ones even though I have a 1.9ghz processer and it works just fine but sense
I crashed my system I am just going to wait on fedora core 4 and reformat
and reinstall the system.  bye
My web page is at http://www.nickgawronski.com