Speakup and Kernel-2.6.12:

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Thu Jul 7 12:38:07 EDT 2005

Hi, When I tried to patch the normal speakup 2.0 with the stock 2.6.12 a lot
of the patches failed.  Now my linux system is totally dead as I removed the
kernel and yum did not install the new one so I am just going to wait for
fc4 with speakup rather then reinstall 3.  bye
My web page is at http://www.nickgawronski.com