Speakup and Suse 9.3 Professional

Lutz Kaiser lutz.kaiser at gmx.net
Wed Jul 6 11:40:52 EDT 2005

Hi, yes i've seen people working with Braile and a software-speach, on a
suse system.

They told me some Brailedisplays would be automatically detect during
installation and it would be switched in a textmodus and all should be
usable by a blind person.

but my combibraile does not belong to the braildisplays , which will be
detected.
I saw a site on the web, sblinux or blinux? where these displays are
mentioned.

Sorry i can be of more help.

The braildriver is called sblinux, if memory serves me right.

Good luck,
Lutz