Speakup and Suse 9.3 Professional

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Jul 6 09:46:09 EDT 2005

I have somewhere and will look for an article from the Sues  site that
details specifically that braille is supported, however I amnot a braille
user at all, so cannot say anything firsthand as to its abilities.  In
fact I had wondered
why Sues was not spoken of here, although I  understand why from these
exchanges.  Given this information suggested how important braille access
was to them, perhaps you may be better ser served asking those directly
involved with the Sues distribution.
braille has always been important to them, although the lack of references
to speech led me to look elsewhere.
I will post the article when I find where it is in my system.
Karen