pine vs. mutt, revisited

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Sat Jul 2 08:25:36 EDT 2005

Ok, here are the lines from my.muttrc that determine were messages are
saved. You can leave out "set confirm append=no" if you want to be
prompted to make sure you are saving where you want to save. Maybe you
can do sets of these lines for different groupings to get them in the
right folder. I'm npot sure. There is a lot you can do with macros.

macro pager s "<tag-prefix><save-message>~/Maildir/.saved-messages<enter>"
macro index s "<tag-prefix><save-message>~/Maildir/.saved-messages<enter>"
set confirmappend=no

--
Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,