lynx question

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Jan 19 13:53:01 EST 2005

Greetings,
I dare say others have gien you this information, but just in case here is
one answer.
Granted this depends on your setup and config of lynx of course, but you
should highlight the name of  the desired file  with the arrow keys and
press enter.  if properly setup, lynx will begin the file preparation process,
giving you a count down of bytes.
Once complete, you will be taken to the lynx download options page that
again depending on your set up will give you the option of saving to a
local file, saving to disc, and i suppose there can be other local options
if so configured.
Hope this helps,
Karen