lynx help please

Glenn at home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Wed Jan 19 02:44:53 EST 2005

Why can I not download a file?Is it because the .conf file is a plain text
file?
I can open it with right arrow.
I press D and I get some options.
I try to arrow to them and I cannot tell what I am on with speakup.
Can I not press S for save to disk?  That is an option that comes up.
It gives a suggested file name, and I can only assume that I don't have to
re-type it.
but when I arrow left or right to check the spelling, thinking I could put
/etc/ in front of it, I cannot even hear any letters.
Do I press D and D again?
Is there another way?  Like Lynx and a term like download to start with?
I keep going back to the dir from which I launched lynx, and I don't find
the file.
Glenn