new hardware

Ned ngranic at cox.net
Fri Jan 14 20:28:00 EST 2005

Hi Laura,

So a brand new dec talk hardware synth is available from the company (DEC)
itself? How much money, if you don't mind?
I have identical problem. At school they are not sure how to deal with
accessible Linux for me so they were wondering do I have a laptop (I don't)
but I was eager to buy one if it is up to the task.
I'll be watching very closely answers on this one!

thanks for raising the question.
Ned