An Accessible Adobe Reader for Linux

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Wed Jan 12 11:44:07 EST 2005

Hi.  Can you provide examples where writing a ncurses program to act as
the interface to a Gnome app would be helpful?  Based on my experience
with Gnome, if the program provides the accessibility info, then it is
accessible in Gnome.  If it doesn't provide the accessibility info, I
can't see how adding the extra layer of an ncurses app talking to a GTK
app will help.
I agree Gnome screen readers still need work, but wouldn't it be better
to focus on improving them?

          Kenny