debian sarge speakup kernel question

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Tue Jan 11 20:21:05 EST 2005

Did you read the readme? I believe it says that one is a silent kernel.  If you
use that cd, make sure your apt-sources list isn't weird because mines was when
I first installed.  The information on the speakup site in the debian aria
specifically recommends using the floppies for the speakup modified kernel for a
fresh install.  Because someone else wanted that url at one time I'll post it
here
debian ports status for sarge or testing
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ports-status
You want the access floppy and the daily build?  I heard at one time that the
daily build has bug fixes that the rc2 version does not.