speech-dispatcher compile error

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Jan 10 13:25:33 EST 2005

The error showed up during the "make all" stage. It turned out to be a
discrepency between where the rpm of flite-devel had placed the flite
headers, and where speech-dispatcher expected to find them, i.e. the rpm
put them in /usr/include and the make was looking in /usr/include
/flite. Turned out that symlinks weren't good enough, either. I had to
actually copy the files.