Software Synths

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Jan 10 09:01:42 EST 2005

Hi,

You haven't found documentation, because no one has written any. Perhaps
you'll fix that for the next person if you see this through.

Basically:

1.)	Insure that you have Linux with Speakup, as well as flite installed and working.
2.)	Get and compile both speech-dispatcher and speechd-up from
http://www.freebsoft.org
3.)	Execute, in this order:

	speech-dispatcher
	modprobe speakup_sftsyn