Kernel Compilation

ace ace at talkingirc.com
Sun Jan 9 12:18:51 EST 2005

How come when I perform the make mrproper command I get something like
auc: cmd. line 2: fatal, cannot open file
/usr/src/linux-2.6.10/include/linux/version.h: for reading, no such file or
directory
I made a symlink to /usr/src/linux-2.6.10 by typing
ln -s linux linux-2.6.10
in the /usr/src directory.  The symlink seems to be working fine bc I was
able to run checkout and patch the tree with Speakup successfully.

Thanks