lynx temporary files

Laura Eaves leaves1 at carolina.rr.com
Sat Jan 8 16:07:25 EST 2005

Hi -- I haven't used lynx for a long time, but used to do some development
on it back a few years ago, and I seem to remember that some commented
internal debugging messages go to temp files in the current directory, not
in /tmp
Again, as someone else suggested, is this a standard release of lynx? did
you use an option that is seldom used that someone may have forgotten to
turn off debugging for? Have you looked at the contents of the files?
Good luck.
--le