question about partitioning

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Jan 8 11:09:00 EST 2005

Perhaps someone will correct me, but I'm aware of any free tools that
resize ntfs. Partition Magic does, though.

Also, make more than one partition for Linux. You want your /home on a
separate partition for the long term. Heck, you might even want it to be
a VFAT partition, so the files on it will be visible under both OS, but
then I also have heard rumors of a Win plugin that reads ext2, so maybe
not.

Beyond this I can't help. I haven't touched Windows in over a year.