Speakup Questions

W. Nick Dotson nickdotson at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 6 22:22:38 EST 2005

I found my internal DECTalk, and it's speaker, in fact, have a cable with a balun for impedence matching to an amplifier, as described in their tech notes which
was built for me...  I'm currently using Transport.  I remember the way one could get speakup to talk to different synthesizers, as described in the installation
howto.  However, what I want to know, is there a way to get booted up, unload "speakup", then reload it, see if the DECTalk works, then, if it does,
permanently change my speakup configuration to reflect that change?

Nick