frustrated

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Tue Jan 4 14:18:48 EST 2005

Type the commands exactly as he typed them in his message. You don't need the
speakup part i.e. your added -speakup2.4.27.  Please read the apt howto availble
possably in /usr/share/doc or on the debian website.  You may get better debian
specific help on the debian user list.  info for that is on the debian site
under the link mailing lists.This is a heavy usage list except for the last few
weeks so you may find searching its archives more useful.