frustrated

Glenn at home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Sat Jan 1 14:51:55 EST 2005

You are right there,
But one thing leads to another.
I still maintain that I don't want too much on here, at least as far as
packages.
But this all started out because I was starting to install Emacspeak, and it
appeared that I should have sound working first.
So I do want a couple utilities, as I just installed Lynx, so I can get
utilities for making it work easier, as opposed to constantly copying it
over from my XP box via the network, and then moving them in Debian.
But even at this point, if it all came crashing down, I would not be
devistated, but who knows, next year I may have built up more stuff on here.

Glenn