Learning Debian

Glenn at home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Sat Jan 1 11:20:00 EST 2005

Speaking of reading this stuff, which I have done as needed;
I went to Debian.org to begin with a few weeks ago, and I have been looking
on the WWW for just Text, not HTML to study on getting started.
I have not found anything yet that is just text.
I have a difficult time reading about something of this magnitude when you
get about the equivelent of 1 or 2 print pages of info, and I have to follow
the "next" link and find the spot on another web page.  That is why my
learning has been so hit & miss here.
If someone could just give me a link to where I could download a text copy
of a book /manual on Debian, I would be very grateful.
There may be several publications available.
Glenn