OT: Seeking MFC Printer Advice

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Dec 27 10:40:13 EST 2005

I've decided it's time for a new printer in my little home office, and I
need advice on picking the best fit for my Linux only requirements.

Here's what I'm looking for. All suggestions most gratefully
appreciated.

Price:	Under $500 preferred

Printing Technology:	Laser Black and white (color OK, but optional)

Interface: Seeking built in ethernet--the more TCP control of functions,
the better.

MFC Functions: Print, Copy, Scan, Fax send/receive

Media and Trays: Seeking easy handling of letter-size plain and
letterhead, labels, 3x5 cards, #10 envelopes

Duty:	Light. My printing/faxing/scaning/copying needs are quite light.
They are varied, however, in terms of media I need to produce.

Anyone know of such an animal?

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://www.ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.