ups units under Linux

Scott Howell s.howell at verizon.net
Mon Dec 12 18:48:13 EST 2005

Chuck, thanks for the info. I just purchased the same or similar
modle for my wife. I guess what I need is two of these if I want to
run more than one box which is fine cause that would be less
expensive than batteries for my old BestUps unit...grin I'll look at
that package and I think I'll have to get a slightly larger ups, but
at least this pkg will do the job.

Scott