fast speakup server question

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Sun Dec 4 15:36:03 EST 2005

You need to specify one of their predetermined anonymous entry points
instead of a complete directory path.  The anonymous rsync access
points can be obtained from that site with the following command:

rsync mirror.services.wisc.edu::

Note the two colons (::) at the end of the system name.  Without
doing much digging around on their system, I am willing to hazard a
guess that the following address+path might work for the source:

mirror.services.wisc.edu::linux/distributions/speakup/disks/debian/sarge/

This address and directory are based on the fact that they list a
'linux' anonymous access point.  See the man page for rsync for
specific options, etc.  HTH, and have a _great_ day.