Fast Speakup Mirror Now Available

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Dec 1 15:12:22 EST 2005

Oops. Let's try this again and make the message cleaner. Sorry Everyone!

Dear Colleagues And Friends:

I am pleased to announce that Speakup has been mirrored at a site with
very excellent bandwidth. Our days of painfully slow downloads are at an
end at long last. Thanks to John Heim for arranging this, and to Bob
Plankers for putting it together. Both John and Bob are at the
University of Wisconsin (Madison) where this mirror is housed. The
mirror is available via ftp at the following address:

ftp://mirror.services.wisc.edu/mirrors/linux/distributions/speakup

The mirror is backed up on a daily basis, so you can expect files there
to be fully up to date.

Lastly, please note that we are expecting additional announcements in
the coming days regarding additional mirrors (we hope). Meanwhile,
please bookmark the Wisconsin location and use it for all your Speakup
related downloads.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://www.ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.