an elinks question

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Wed Aug 31 17:25:19 EDT 2005

Hi.

Not sure what you mean.  It is possible you have elinks set to require
pressing enter to activate form fields.  If so, you can turn that off in
the configuration manager.
I usually use the g shortcut to look up things on google.  If I'm
already running elinks, I press "gg" followed by a space he string
to search for on google followed by enter.

I end up on the result page from my search.
I have my elinks to start with the goto dialog open if I don't give it a
url, so the following will also do a google search.
elinks <enter>
g <space> search_string <enter>

Hope this helps.
          Kenny