Viavoice

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Mon Aug 29 03:35:40 EDT 2005

Hi,
You should be able to make it work with speakup by writing a small wrapper
script and then use speech-dispatcher's generic  module configuration.
Did you buy this synth somewhere, I would like to get my ears on one as
well.
If you have speakup already working through flite, it is a simple step or
two to get it to work with the viavoice synth.
HTH,
Willem